Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ah the Irony....

From: Jackie Zucconi <mailrus!gatech!netlink.cts.COM!lionhart@uunet.UU.NET>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 92 01:18:16 PDT
Subject: Ah the Irony....
To: gatech!mit-eddie!love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

As long as the topics of "boots" being advertised has come up....
I love my Record Collector issue which has an ad (from Tom) for the Kate
Bush Can and right next to it is an announcement from RC that they will
not tolerate any ads for "boots" or "pirates." Ah the irony....
                     Kateness,
                           Lionheart
P.S.
  for those of you who wish to purchase boots in a record store you've
never been in before: NEVER go up to a sales clerk and say, "Do you have
any boots of (fill in blank)?" You have no idea how many (explicative) do
this and KEEP PRESSING THE QUESTION! Sorry to rave but I had to get it
off my chest.

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart