Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's material for promo use....

From: v129j6ed@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.edu (This is F.U.N.)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1992 21:58:00 GMT
Subject: Kate's material for promo use....
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nntp@acsu.buffalo.edu

Last night, my housemate, my friend Pat, and myself were working on promos
for our campus radio station, which currently can only be heard on campus,
and I managed to use some of KaTe's music in there.

1) Wuthering Heights (Original) - The guitar solo at the end of the song
was used as a general promo for the station.

2) The Jig of Life - We did a promo for our (Pat and I) Saturday Night
using the instrumental part.

3) CloudBusting (Organon Mix) - This was also used as a general promo,
using the drum part in the beginning, and fading with "I still dream".
Our Operations manager wondered how we did that. ;)

Remember, September 14 is the final day to vote, so make sure you do.

"Groovy!" - Ash "Evil Dead II : Dead By Dawn" (1987)
"Fans are interesting things. Rush fans just can't comprehend why the
rest of the world doesn't like Rush. REM fans consider the rest of the world
beneath their social level to notice. Kate Bush fans love the rest of the
world, and the world loves them, but spend long nights plotting to knife
one another."                    --Richard Darwin
                                   Richard Darwin #33, "Gradenza"
v129j6ed@ubvms
The KaTeFan(tm)