Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Yet Another Kate Mention

From: jan_b@lysator.liu.se (Jan Besehanic)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1992 10:15:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Yet Another Kate Mention
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@isy.liu.se (Lord of the News)

martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (S.C.T. Martin) writes:

> mumble,
  ^^^^^^
(WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH MUMBLE?)
>    jan_b( jan_b@lysator.liu.se (Jan Besehanic) ):

>jan_b> stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin) writes:
>>I found yet another Kate Mention - this time in the oh-too-hip
>>British Comic/Music mag "Deadline".  (It's worth picking up just for
>>a couple of my faves, "Milk & Cheese" - Dairy products gone bad,
>>and "Tank Girl", sort of a female Mad Max, but with much more violence.)
>jan_b>0^^^^^^^^^
>jan_b> Ah, Tank Girl. She screws kangaroos, wear minimal bras and
>jan_b> drinks more beer than a koala can fart.
>jan_b> My kind of girl *grin*

>There should be more of this kind of woman: A woman who is not afraid
>to live in a tank, drink lots of beer, sleep with a well-endowed
>kangaroo and say things like, "Who's been using my toobrush to remove
>their dingleberries?".

I totally agree! Pity about Pepsi Koala, though.

>Ob.T-shirt: Unlike the "Lioness at Heart" T-shirt, My "Tank Girl"
>T-shirt has gone all stretched and baggy!

>jan_b> Whatever happened to Sub Girl and Jet Girl, though?

>I only ever saw them in one story.

I've seen them appear in two stories. The last story had them
in a correctional facility where they had been totally brainwashed
into oblivion and were watching smegging childrens programs, but that
was a nightmare sequence, so I guess that they're still around.

--
Jan Besehanic
email: jan_b@lysator.liu.se