Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Peter Gabriel, Annie Lennox, and the Ferengi... :)

From: FLWALKR@INDSVAX1.INDSTATE.EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1992 23:48 EST
Subject: Peter Gabriel, Annie Lennox, and the Ferengi... :)
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Jus watched the MTV music awards and they sed that PG and AL were
going to play Ferengi lovers on ST:TNG.  Is this true or were the
idiots over at MTV making fun of them or did I *completely* miss
something???? :)  Also, PG sed he'd be going on tour sometime
next yr!!!! Cool beaners!!!! :)  And lastly, the bad news... As
everyone probably knows, Tori was nominated for several (not sure
how many because I've seen diff lists with diff amounts and the
ones I saw were even diff from those, so...) MTV music awards.
Unfortunately, she didn't win any of them, tho she was interviewed
b4 the show (and I got it on tape (almost didn't, tho!!!!)).
Stoopid idiots at MTV... Oh well...

Whatever
Chad Walker
"Just a spoonful of sugar makes the medecine go down..."