Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: fiona_mcquarrie@mts.ucs.ualberta.ca
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 92 21:31:40 MDT
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

At the risk of fanning the flames even further, I'd like to have something
clarified. Intergalactic Garage sells copies of a videotape that Kate Bush's
brother has specifically asked not be circulated. Vickie sends out tapes
of music by female artists which presumably are covered by copyright,
royalty agreements for reproductions, etc. Why is one OK and the other not?
 (disclaimer: I am not trying to take sides in this debate, having never
bought from either IG or C-Side. I would just like some clarification of
the issues involved here.)