Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: New Peter Gabriel single

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: 28 Aug 92 10:43:43 GMT
Subject: Re: New Peter Gabriel single
To: rec-music-gaffa@uknet.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

In article <CMM-RU.1.3.714990786.vickie@pilot.njin.net>,
vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes) writes:

> I can't wait to hear it again! I'm not sure of the title, I think it was
> "Digging in the Dirt" but the bookstore was noisy and I had to stand on
> my tiptoes to reach up and try to hear the speaker. I'm sure that it will
> be all over the place soon, or at least, I hope so.

I dont want to burst your bubble, but I heard this on the radio, ummm,
maybe a week ago. It *is* called "Digging in the Dirt" (or maybe
"Digging the Dirt"). I can't really say it had the same effect on me,
but I was half-asleep at the time, so it probably doesn't count.

PS. The current issue of the UK magazine "Rock Compact Disc" has an
good interview with Peter in it. Also interviews with Roger Waters,
Dave Gilmour and Fish. And a free CD too! All for L3.95!

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,      electric mail: s.telford@ed.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.