Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

U2 tix Front row seats Aug 20th Foxboro St,Boston

From: BHATNAGA@ecs.umass.EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1992 11:15:00 -0700
Subject: U2 tix Front row seats Aug 20th Foxboro St,Boston
To: rec-music-gaffa@eddie.mit.edu

From: bhatnaga@ecs.umass.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 14 Aug 92 13:14:40 GMT
News-Moderator: Approval required for posting to rec.music.gaffa

Hi all of you U2 fans out there,

I have great news for you.I have four front row seats(10 feet from the

stage) for the U2 concert at Foxboro Stadium,Boston on Aug 20th.

Interested parties please contact me at 413-549-7912.I can Federal

Express the tickets to you as soon as possible.This is your only chance

to get tickets for this sold out show.

Maneesh Bhatnagar,

UMASS,Amherst.