Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Whats wrong with the anon FTP site wiretap.spies.com???

From: rfrost@degas.jrc.flinders.edu.au (Richard Frost)
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 92 16:57:52 CST
Subject: Whats wrong with the anon FTP site wiretap.spies.com???
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I have a great 1024 x 1030 24 bit scanned image of Kate Bush from
the back of an LP cover which I have kept in perfect condition ever
since I snapped it up a year ago. Its the Ophelia scene from the back of
TWW Vol II.

Looks great on a 19" monitor!

But I cannot upload it to wiretap so everyone else can see it B-(...

Please can someone help me here.. whats wrong with wiretap?

Its been like this for at least the last 2 months.

Pity I could not hold my Katemas this year, however next year I might
hold it again..

.. Happy Birthday Kate ..

Cannot wait for the new album!

--