Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

That list of Notables for July 30

From: Mark Susskind <NY911179%PACEVM.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 92 14:31:05 EDT
Subject: That list of Notables for July 30
To: Kate Bush Discussion Forum <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

That list  of Notables stated  that there  are no religious  holidays on
July 30. We,  of course, know better!  Happy Katemas to all,  and to all
a good morrow.

A month or so ago, I  finally found the videocassette _The Whole Story_.
My sister walked in  one of the times that I was  playing it. My sister,
who has  had pretty much the  same taste in music  as I for most  of our
lives, dared  to say that  La Kate  can't sing. I  told her to  go stick
with The Who (not really =) ).

Respectfully,
Mark R. Susskind - Mr. MRS
<NY911179 @ PACEVM.BITNET>