Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTemas '92

From: lycaon@mace.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1992 10:43:11 -0700
Subject: Re: KaTemas '92
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

Chris-n-Vicki:

Are you guys doing the honors for Chi-town this year?  If so I'd love to
know when, and whether your buzzer will be the correct # this time- I don't
want to sit on the street again this year, Chris!

I think KaTe ought to release Relly Gets Me Going as a single!

--Jer

| Gerald E. Hough II		|"You only live twice:			|
| Wolf Park researcher		|"Once when you're born,		|
| Battle Ground, IN		|"Once when you look death in the face."|
|>>Insanity is time-consuming<< |	-Ian Fleming			|