Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

San Jose Katemas

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 92 12:11:02 -0700
Subject: San Jose Katemas
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Now that .gaffa seems to be working again, I figured I should tell
people that haven't heard that there will be a Katemas in San Jose.
It will take place this Saturday, Aug. 1.  Call Mark at
(408) 287-9530 to RSVP and for further info.

Actually, since lots of people probably missed your posting in the
mailing list while .gaffa was broken, maybe you should repost your
invitation, Mark.

Unfortunately, this year katemas comes at a bad time for me.  I will
make an appearance, but I don't know how long I'll be able to stay.
I promised to bring my Kate collection, which includes, among other
things, lots of Kate video rarities, and so I shall.  I will leave
them with the host after I leave, and I'll pick them up a few days later
(I hope that would be OK for the host).

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov