Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Incredible Kate Poster For Sale!!!

From: wcsanil@superior.ccs.carleton.ca (Anil Prasad)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1992 11:38:28 -0700
Subject: Incredible Kate Poster For Sale!!!
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cunews.carleton.ca (News Administrator)

I've got an item I want to sell that will surely be of interest to
you Kate fans.

It's an official UK Subway poster for The Sensual World single.
It's an awesome reproduction of the single artwork. If you haven't
seen the single, it features a mammoth, stellar picture of Kate with
sand running through her hands. Very sensual indeed...

It's dimensions are 40 inches by 60 inches, and it's in perfect
condition.

I'm asking $30 plus shipping. For the USA and Canada, add 5 dollars.

Please drop me a line at wcsanil@ccs.carleton.ca if you're interested.

thanks.

Anil Prasad
wcsanil@ccs.carleton.ca