Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 92 10:30:30 -0700
Subject: MisK

[I tried to post this about a week ago, when love-hounds was down.  Since
it bounced, I'm pretty sure no one got it.  If I have any new
modifications to make, I'll put them in square brackets.]

1.  I have an extra copy of Columbia Records' press kit for "The Sensual
World".  This consists of a two-page biography on official Columbia
stationery, plus a glossy photo.  I'd like to sell it.  I'm asking
$20, plus postage.  If anyone is interested, plese e-mail me.

2.  As usual, on Memorial Day weekend Live-105 plays the "Top 300
Modern Rock Songs", as voted on by the listeners.  This year Kate
didn't do quite as well as last year (she did amazingly well then),
but she still got two songs on the list:  "Running Up That Hill" at
no. 87, and "Wuthering Heights" at no. 142.  This year for various
reasons I didn't get to vote, so perhaps this is why Kate didn't
do quite as well!  If anyone wants the complete list, you can
see my posting in rec.music.misc, or you can e-mail me and I'll
send it to you.  [The posting in rec.music.misc has probably
disappeared by now from most systems.]

3.  A couple of days ago [now about two weeks ago] I heard "Love & Anger"
in a snack bar at San Francisco International Airport!

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov