Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

... --- ...

From: lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1992 09:18:29 -0700
Subject: ... --- ...

Interesting title eh? Since I've missed all the Love-hounds talk when Hounds
of Love was still new I might have missed the discussion of ... --- ... BUT
if I haven't has anyone else noticed it? What is ... --- ... you ask? Listen
to Watching You Without Me, at roughly 2:04 you will hear in the background
morse code (... --- ...) for SOS. It's a small point but I didn't notice it
until this morning (when feeling yet another aftershock BTW). It's this type
of detail that I really miss from Kate's work, not necessarily if it's
commercial or not.
                            --- Lionheart
P.S.
  heheh...has S.CA angered Kate in some way? Why the tremblers dear?
P.P.S.
  it's been weird here lately. A guy tried to convince me that he knew Kate
way back when she was recording her 1st album in '79. Uh-huh, sure Mister I
beleived you when you described kate as being 4'6" tall and talked about Jay
and Pads as if they were session musicians Dave Gilmour brought to Kate....
some people! Guess they just got really shaken up that morning eh?

--
INTERNET:  lionhart@netlink.cts.com (Jackie Zucconi)
UUCP:   ...!nosc!ryptyde!netlink!lionhart