Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

rumor to be squished?

From: lambada.oit.unc.edu!Lisa.Anderson@mcnc.org (Lisa Anderson)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1992 06:48:28 -0700
Subject: rumor to be squished?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: samba.acs.unc.edu!usenet@mcnc.org

	I heard from someone on saturday that Kate's new album has been
released in England already.
	Please tell me it ain't so!  My best friend has already left
Scotland, so I'll have to wait now for a US release... if that particular
rumor is true...

-lisa
--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information