Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Vickie?

From: cynthia@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1992 21:25:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Vickie?

  Valerie Nozick said:

   > first of all, welcome back vickie & cynthia.  and congratulations, cynth
   > your marriage.  so which one of us here on gaffa caught the bouquet?  :-

  Thanks very much Valerie, and aothers, John Zimmer was one, I think who
said Congratulations to me.  I'm still scanning, so I'll catch you other
coongratulators later.  I'm getting the impression that Vickie just
resurfaced here at about the same time as I?  Ha ha, that's pretty funny.
 (I _told_ ya'll we were different sides of the same person!)  Must be a
KosmiK way of balancing good (being Vickie of course) and Pure Utter
Evillllllll (being me, I'm sure). :-)
Naturally, Ken Brownfield (Hi Ken!) caught the bouquet!  ;->

For my 2 cents worth, I agree that other artists should be discussed
here, and we certainly have done that in the past, and even ventured into
other subjects, i.e. censorship, rape, ice skating,  in short spurts and
even long threads.  I think this is healthy and natural.  Of course, Kate
remains the main focus that is always returned to, but sometimes Kate
just isn't doing anything (she's entitled) and other folks are.  SO, I
say, talk on about whatever comes up.  Kate is in NO danger of being
forgotten here.

Later,

Cynthia

----
Cynthia Rosas
cynthia@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US
{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"