Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MARIE FRANCE-PISIER?

From: cynthia@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1992 22:01:06 -0700
Subject: Re: MARIE FRANCE-PISIER?

  Ed Suranyi sed--
   > Yep.  If you REALLY want to see someone who looks like Kate, only somewh
   > older, check out the movie "Jesus of Montreal".  The lead actress, whose
   > name I've forgotten, is her.  Of course, she speaks French, not English!

 Hmmmmm.  Has this been mentioned before?  The name Marie France-Pisier
comes to mind, but I may be mixing up French actresses.  Anyways, Marie
is a gorgeous creature, I'm afraid she leaves Kate and most others eating
her dust in the severely exquisitely lovely department.  I can see a
slight resemblance between Kate and her, though mostly its full lips.  If
you're speaking of another actress, then....... never mind!

While I'm touting Marie France-Pisier's charms, she can be seen in Chanel
Solitaire, an excellent movie, done in English I believe, which also
stars Rutger Hauer, Tim Dalton and Karen Black in a deliciously naughty
role.   ALso, Marie did a nifty trash movie called The Other Side of
Midnight with Susan Sarandon.  Excellent trashy stuff!

The only other French actress that comes to mind is Isabelle Adjani. I
_think_ she's French anyways.  And I don't think she looks like Kate.

See ya,

Cynthia Rosas

----
Cynthia Rosas
cynthia@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US
{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"