Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hiya! & other tidbits

From: cynthia@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1992 21:35:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Hiya! & other tidbits

   Ken Brownfield sed--

   >      Gotta watch those ending credits!  I _saw_ Clannad in the credits,
   > I thought for sure I caught an Enya song in there somewhere.  I can't re
   > which Clannad songs/albums, or if they were new for a soundtrack.  I jus

 Yeah, I know, I was trying to pay attention, cept I had popcorn in my
seat and was desperately trying to get rid of it without dumping my ice
into my purse, and I missed who did what at the end of the credits!

   > |Hope this  letter makes it in one piece!
   >

   >      Yup.  Nice to see you back.
Thanks, looks like i'm getting the hang of this software finally.
Consequently, I hope to be more regular again.  Congrats on catching my
bouquet Ken!  Hee hee, just yoking on ya!

Later,

Cynthia

----
Cynthia Rosas
cynthia@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US
{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"