Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

San Francisco Bay Area Katemas '92

From: bullroar@west.darkside.com (Mark Kraft)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1992 11:56:35 -0700
Subject: San Francisco Bay Area Katemas '92
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Comments: y

I recently posted a message here to find out who is interested in
attending a Katemas '92 in the San Francisco bay area, and I am pleased
with the response so far. There have been around 15 people that seem
determined to follow on with the tradition and have another Katemas over
here, which is very good considerring that I only posted the message a
few days back. The problem that I have had so far is that I haven't heard
from hardly anyone that attended the Katemas last year, and the person
that organized last year's Katemas seems to be going to Boston and I have
no way of contacting him currently to re-invite last year's participants.
If anyone out there attended last year's Katemas, regardless of whether
they plan on going to a local Katemas or not, please e-mail me, since you
 may be able to help me quite significantly with information on local
Katefans, collectors, etc.  ( Drukman, this means you... :)   )
Thanx -
Mark Kraft
(408) 287-9530

p.s.  And for those of you that didn't attend last years Katemas and
finally wished to do so, e-mail me as well with a phone # ... the more,
the merrier!