Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ninth Wave

From: Sam Warren <I_SW@zis.ziff.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1992 11:45:00 -0700
Subject: Ninth Wave
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

I have a couple of questions regarding The Ninth Wave:

1) Didn't Kate say she was going to make a video or a movie or something out of
this?  What ever happened to that project?  Anybody ever hear any more about
it?

2) Somebody from this mailing list said about a month or two ago that Kate was
admitted in an interview or something that the woman in the story survives the
drowning incident.  When did she say this?  Does she back it up with anything?
I realize that art is what you bring to it, but I have listened repeatedly to
The Jig of Life, and I believe the character enters another dimension.