Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas 92 in the S.F. Bay Area

From: bullroar@west.darkside.com (Mark Kraft)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1992 11:55:26 -0700
Subject: Katemas 92 in the S.F. Bay Area
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Comments: y

I believe that my last message bounced, so here I go again..
Let's start getting a list of people interested in a Bay Area Katemas so
that we can plan out what's going on and see what people can do to help
get the Katemas rolling. It would be great to see it in San Jose again,
so send me a note and ideally a phone #, and then we can all decide
the what where when why and hows of the Katemas.
Thanks -
Mark          (408) 287-9530