Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Y KANT TORI READ, Seattle Katemas

From: markhan@microsoft.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 1992 08:17:30 -0700
Subject: Y KANT TORI READ, Seattle Katemas
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

A while back I saw several posts from people trying to outbid each
other for copies of Y KANT TORI READ.  I hope you suffer the same
fate as the Hunt Brothers when they tried to corner the silver
market.

As for me, I don't want to get into a bidding war, but if anyone
would be willing to sell a copy (or even a dub) for a reasonable
price to someone who actually plans on listening to it (it
actually sounds like something I would enjoy), please let me know!

Any plans for Seattle Katemas?

Mark "I don't have a fancy signature" Hanson