Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hiya! & other tidbits

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1992 00:30:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Hiya! & other tidbits
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com (Love-Hounds)

The following piece was composed and performed by Cynthia Rosas:
|Oh, remember a while back when we were talking about people we thought
|looked like Kate?  And I said I thought the woman who played Michael
|Douglas' wife in Fatal Attraction looked alot like Kate, but I couldn't
|recall her name?  Well, it's Anne Archer, and she playes the wife,
|Catherine Ryan, in Patriot Games.  And to me, she bears quite a
|resemblance to Kate.

     I agree.  A slightly older Kate, and a ringer.  Mary Steenburgen (???)
is a dead ringer for a slightly younger Kate.

|ALso, I was unable to get the name of the person or persons who sing the
|song during the beginning and end of Patriot Games.  It's a hauntingly
|beustiful Irish song I believe, but I didn't catch the artist.  I'd love
|to get this iin a CD.  ANybody know?

     Gotta watch those ending credits!  I _saw_ Clannad in the credits, but
I thought for sure I caught an Enya song in there somewhere.  I can't remember
which Clannad songs/albums, or if they were new for a soundtrack.  I jus dunno.

|Hope this  letter makes it in one piece!

     Yup.  Nice to see you back.

|Cynthia Rosas
| * JABBER v1.1 * "Balls." said the Queen. "If I had 'em, I'd be King."
|Cynthia Rosas
|cynthia@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US
|{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia
|The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
|"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"
--
                                                        Ken.
[Mail&Info:          KTFan@uiuc.edu]       brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu