Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hiya! & other tidbits

From: cynthia@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1992 19:59:29 -0700
Subject: Re: Hiya! & other tidbits
To: gaffa@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us

 Hiya!  Well, I hope I'm doing this right.  This will test my software
pretty well.  I've been able to see mostly wahat's been going on, though
I've been quite busy.

I've spent the last few weeks getting married and honeymooning in Cancun,
Mexico.  Finally, I'm past all the whirlwind of traveling and
recuperating.

Okay, Werner and I just saw Patriot Games.  I loved it.  Harrison Ford
was perfect as Jack Ryan, and showed Alec "Kim Basinger's Toadie" Baldwin
up bigtime.  Actually I read that Harrison Ford was the first choice for
Hunt for Red October but was busy, so they settled for Alec Baldwin.
Ironic how things happen sometimes, eh?

Oh, remember a while back when we were talking about people we thought
looked like Kate?  And I said I thought the woman who played Michael
Douglas' wife in Fatal Attraction looked alot like Kate, but I couldn't
recall her name?  Well, it's Anne Archer, and she playes the wife,
Catherine Ryan, in Patriot Games.  And to me, she bears quite a
resemblance to Kate.

ALso, I was unable to get the name of the person or persons who sing the
song during the beginning and end of Patriot Games.  It's a hauntingly
beustiful Irish song I believe, but I didn't catch the artist.  I'd love
to get this iin a CD.  ANybody know?

Can't remember if this has been brought up before, but I just heard about
it.  It seems on the nighttime soap Knots Landing that a character named
Paige was shot. Apparently, her mother, named Anne requests a song for
her on the radio.  They play ... This Woman's Work.  Neat, huh?  Wish I'd
seen the episode.

Okay, yak at ya'll later.  Hey, where's Vickie Mapes?  I haven't seen her
post in here in ages.

Hope this  letter makes it in one piece!

Cynthia Rosas

---
 * JABBER v1.1 * "Balls." said the Queen. "If I had 'em, I'd be King."

----
Cynthia Rosas
cynthia@bsbbs.Columbus.OH.US
{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)

"I can bitch, I can bitch, cause I'm better than you!"