Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bay Area Katemas?

From: Lunatic Johnathan Bruce E'Sex <lunatic@ucscb.ucsc.EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1992 15:25:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Bay Area Katemas?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@darkstar.ucsc.edu
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <68523@apple.Apple.COM> drk@leland.stanford.edu writes:

>Are there plans for a SF Bay Area Katemas this year?  I haven't heard any
>mention of this yet.  Surely not all Bay Area Love-Hounds are making the
>trip to Boston.

    \/\/ell, I know I can't afford a trip like that, so here's another
 person quite interested in any details about an SF Bay Area Katemas.

   /   -= Lunatic Johnathan Bruce E'Sex     (: /
  /  lunatic@ucscb.UCSC.EDU  CI$:  76170,672  /
 /  GEnie:  LUNATIC         AoL:  Lun E Sex  /