Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bay Area Katemas?

From: Jonathan Cano <jonathan@cats.UCSC.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1992 23:58:46 -0700
Subject: Re: Bay Area Katemas?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@darkstar.ucsc.edu
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

drk@leland.stanford.edu writes:

>Are there plans for a SF Bay Area Katemas this year?  I haven't heard any
>mention of this yet.  Surely not all Bay Area Love-Hounds are making the
>trip to Boston.

I've asked this same questions a few times and got no response :^(  .
I went to my first KaTemas last year and had a wonderful time,
I hope there will be a KaTemas in the bay this year!!!

>"just saying it could even make it happen" !

>- David.

           Jonathan
| Jonathan Cano             |     //   _   |
| jonathan@cats.ucsc.edu    | \\ //   (_)  |
| 7kyu (+- 2kyu)            |  \X/     |<  |