Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

seattle katemas

From: Morpheus Laughing <ieya@u.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1992 14:18:51 -0700
Subject: seattle katemas
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Sender: ieya@byron.u.washington.edu

WILL occur, we're simply not quite sure where we're holding it yet. it will be
one of three places tho. gary's house in seattle like last year, or katehaus or
my house in bellingham. e-mail me if you want to help with planning/food
whatever, and be sure to say whether you'd be able to drive up if we do it
in b'ham. if it's at my house, anybody that needs to can feel free to crash there and drive home in the morning. details as things  settle..

corey