Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Signing Off

From: Eugene Yang <yange@ccmail.gsm.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1992 13:41:05 -0700
Subject: Signing Off
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

          Dear Lovehounds,

          This will be my last entry from the present address.  I will
          be working in Hong Kong for the next two years, starting
          August.  Still don't know if I will get access there.  It
          has been great fun reading LoveHounds, wished I had been
          more participative.

          Is there any Lovehounds in Hong Kong?  I can be reached at

               15/F #8, Hilton Center Block D
               Shatin, New Territory
               Hong Kong

          I will be more than happy to show Lovehounds around the town
           if any of you ever in Hong Kong.

                                   Eugene Yang

          P/S   Please remove me from this mailing list.