Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: News admin <news@sco.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1992 10:02:19 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: jondr@sco.COM (Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic)
Subject: Re: Curve and Toni Halliday
Date: Fri, 22 May 1992 17:02:07 GMT
Sender: news@sco.com (News admin)

I am not saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra).  I didn't say:
>   For the plethora of Tori Amos fans on this mailing list - has any of you
>had the fortunate experience of listening to any recordings of Curve?

Never mind the Tori bollocks - Curve are sexy pistols!  I don't know how you
could think those addicted to the aural anasthaesia of Tori would like the
pyrotechnic Curve attack, but to each his (or her) own, I suppose.

I like Curve.  Especially the track "Already Yours."

> - BTW, despite my feelings about  variety on this newsgroup, I must say that
>  "Bory Aimless" is one of the funniest misnomers I have seen in a while.
>   Kudos to whoever came up with that!

that's cool.  i wish i'd thought of it.  guess that's what i get for having
`tori' in my killfile.

--
Jon Drukman (finely honed machine)              uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
Distrust all blueprints.