Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Group info

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Thu, 21 May 1992 07:22:35 -0700
Subject: New Group info
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

David inquires:

>Meredith, is there any chance of anyone getting the score of the
>arrangement. I'd be particularly interested if it could be done
>by a quartet (one on a part, ie if there aren't a lot of divisis)

Um, I'm not sure about that one- I'll have to ask.  I don't know how things
like that work... when I have info I'll post it here.  Whatever the outcome,
I'm sure they'll be flattered!  :)

Damian exuberates about Tori:

>Voice like KaTe, words like Linda Paston, playing like the thoughts of God!!!

Although I only agree with the third sentiment, that's beautifully put.  Wow.

>From Fiona:

>the New Choir's tape is available, or when you can distribute it. It sounds
>excellent - great choice of songs.

I might as well post this here, I've gotten enough inquiries already.  I think
you may be able to order the tape this way, but you might want to write first
and make sure (I've no clue what it costs).

		The New Group
		c/o WSA
		Wesleyan University
		Middletown, CT
		06457
		USA

I'm in no way affiliated with this group- I just know some of the members. :)

Also, one other thing- if you don't like the subject of a particular thread
here, use your SKIP key.  And please do it quietly- belittling others for
liking something you don't happen to enjoy does not produce a healthy
environment for discussion, just useless flamewars.

Thank you, |>oug.

  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |