Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Homeground B'day Party

From: alan@sst.ph.ic.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 20 May 1992 06:39:56 -0700
Subject: Homeground B'day Party
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

To all UK gaffians out there...

I haven't yet got round to sending of my enrollment to Homeground
( Love-Hounds supplying thus far more than enough KaTe info...)

However, I know that there's a Tenth Birthday Party on 24th May and would
very much like (if possible) to go along and meet some other Kate fans.

I don't have Issue No. 44 with all the details so I'd appreciate if someone
could please post the details of this event. ( e.g. Time, place, whether I'm
likely to get in or not, etc... )

Alan.

p.s.

To all US gaffians out there...

I saw LA comedian Bill Hicks at the Queens Theatre on Sunday....

Boy are you lucky to have such a talented and funny comedian as him.

( I laughed so much a pulled a jaw muscle !! )