Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Well!

From: messer@utkvx3.utk.edu (The Jagged of your Dreams!)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1992 23:44:00 -0700
Subject: Well!
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
News-Software: VAX/VMS VNEWS 1.41
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@utkux1.utk.edu (USENET News System)

Ok, so I'm still fairly new to this computer-y junk, at least this GREAT BIG
ALL AROUND THE WORLD computer-y stuff, but anyway.

I just had to write something to thank you people!

I'm a BIG BIG BIG Kate fan, so I was really axious to link up with this news
service and find out what I could.
And, well, I was really sorta' annoyed when I started reading to hear about
this Tori Amos person.  All I wanted was KaTe.
Stories about KaTe.
The LIFE of KaTe.
Masses in honour of KaTe.
Masses OF KaTe.

But instead, it was this Tori person.

But I kept on reading, finding out a few nice new juicy things...
and getting more curious about this Tori person.

I usually don't watch M(t)TV, but I started to just to see if I could see this
woman sing.

At 12:54 pm the other day, I saw and heard the video for Silent All These
Years.
By 1:30 I had gone to Cat's Records, bought the tape (they didn't have the CD),
come back home, and was half-way through the first side!

THANK YOU!
Thankyou!
Thanks to EVERYONE who RAVED about this woman!

Voice like KaTe, words like Linda Paston, playing like the thoughts of God!!!

But I missed her in Atlanta?!?
Oh, cruel fate!!!
Is she coming near Knoxville anytime soon?!?

I think I'll listen to you people more often!