Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Help me !

From: santos@mickey.ai.kyutech.ac.jp (Rafael &)
Date: Thu, 14 May 1992 18:21:31 -0700
Subject: Help me !
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ai.kyutech.ac.jp

Ok, since now Ed Suranyi told me that this is the right group
from Kate Bush, I have some questions, and I'll be very glad
if somebody can answer me.

1) WHY rec.music.gaffa ? What does gaffa means ?

2) I'll like to know the discography (is it right ?) of Kate,
   including singles, available in CD.

3) Here in Japan I bought some CD's of Kate, but, for example,
   Lionheart came without the strings (is it right ? I mean, the
   vocal part of the music). Would some native english speaker
   send me (by e-mail, pleeeeease) the strings of the musics of
   this CD ?

Thanks very much in advance.

Rafael Santos