Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos' Performance on the Miller Show/CRUCIFY EP

From: "Life's a crap shoot...so ROLL THE BONES." <CLARKTODD@bvc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1992 20:06:00 -0700
Subject: Tori Amos' Performance on the Miller Show/CRUCIFY EP
To: rec-music-gaffa@eddie.mit.edu

From: clarktodd@bvc.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 13 May 92 22:06:03 CDT

Greetings again.  I tried to post this once but something's screwy so
here's another shot . . .

Did anybody see Tori Amos on the Dennis Miller Show the other night?  She
was supposed to be on and I didn't get to see it because I was typing on
this damn computer all night.  Was this performance better than the one on
Letterman (did the Miller drummer brave it out and perform glove-less
unlike Anton Fig-Newton?)?

I also got Tori Amos' CRUCIFY EP (on cd).  "Special Edition EP Featuring
"SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT".  "Also Look For Tori's Critically Acclaimed
Album 'Little Earthquakes'".  The cd contains:
	1 CRUCIFY (Remix)
	2 WINTER
	3 ANGIE
	4 SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT
	5 THANK YOU

This cd is very similar to the English cd import of WINTER (with the
exception of track 1).

Bravado,
Todd "The Video Butcher" Clark
clarktodd@bvc.edu

"You guys sound pretty healthy . . . (audience applause) . . . that's good
. . . " - Geddy Lee, THE FLY