Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos' performance on the Miller show/CRUCIFY EP

From: "Life's a crap shoot...so ROLL THE BONES." <CLARKTODD@bvc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1992 19:38:00 -0700
Subject: Tori Amos' performance on the Miller show/CRUCIFY EP
To: rec-music-gaffa@eddie.mit.edu

From: clarktodd@bvc.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 13 May 92 21:36:54 CDT

Greetings.  I missed the Dennis Miller show the other night, which was
supposed to have Tori Amos on it.  Did anybody see this (i.e.  did anybody
stay up till 1:30am to watch it on good old WGN?)  I wish I had seen it but
I was busy on the good old computer here.  Was this performance better than
her performance on Letterman awhile back (ex.  did Miller's drummer go
glove-less unlike Anton Fig-Newton?).

In other Tori news . . .

Just picked up Tori's CRUCIFY EP on CD.  A "Special Edition EP featuring
"SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT".  It includes:  1 CRUCIFY (remix)  2 WINTER  3 ANGIE
4 SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT  5 THANK YOU.  With the exception of track 1,
it's almost similar to the English import WINTER cd, but since I have some
of her stuff, hell, might as well get this and add to the collection.

Bravado,
Todd "The Video Butcher" Clark
clarktodd@bvc.edu

"You guys sound pretty healthy . . . (audience applause) . . . that's good
. . . " - Geddy Lee, THE FLY