Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori's KaTe influence

From: prock@teetot.acusd.edu (Andrew Prock)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1992 20:11:07 -0700
Subject: Re: Tori's KaTe influence
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <66912@apple.Apple.COM> you write:

>Well, you haven't been reading .gaffa too closely. Vickie (of V'n'C fame) asked
>Tori after the Chicago concert, and she denied the KaTe influence for the Tori
>in a box cover. This along with the fact that she seemed irritated after
>John Norris mentioned KaTe at the MTV special, makes me wonder:
>Is Tori a KaTe-fan? Or is everyone just speculating?

When I was hanging out after the San Diego show last night getting an
autograph and such, someone mentioned that she (Tori) and KaTe were
his favorite two artist.

Tori said something to the effect that she thought KaTe was good as well,
while this may not mean that Tori is a fan per se, it at least shows
that there is respect and maybe admiration for KaTe's work.

Andrew Prock