Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori Amos in SF

From: ames!ultra!corin!keving@uunet.UU.NET (Kevin W. Gurney)
Date: Mon, 11 May 1992 11:57:21 -0700
Subject: Re: Tori Amos in SF
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: ames!ultra!news@uunet.UU.NET

In article <66901@apple.Apple.COM>, ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi) writes:

|> She hadn't played two piano notes before someone from the audience
|> shouted out "Crucify!"  So she stopped and said, "Piss off!  I've
|> just started!"  The audience cheered wildly.

Hmmm, I thought I heard the guy yell "Angie!".  I don't know, there was a
lot of yelling going on, so she could have heard both.

|> Does anyone know if she's left-handed?

When I shaked her (right) hand after she signed an autograph for me, the felt
pen she was signing with was in it, so I would guess that she writes right.

|> In other T.A. news, I was at Tower Records yesterday, and their
|> new release list indicates that a CD single including "Smells Like
|> Teen Spirit" will be released domestically (in the US) tomorrow
|> (May 12).

Good news!  As usual, the peroxide heads at the Mt. View Tower didn't know
anything about it.