Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Questions about Sarah M and SGT CD-singles

From: larry@csccat.cs.com (Larry Spence)
Date: Thu, 7 May 1992 15:57:55 -0700
Subject: Questions about Sarah M and SGT CD-singles
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: larry@csccat.cs.com (Larry Spence)

I was wondering about Sarah McLachlan (sp?) and Single Gun Theory
CD-singles.  The only Sarah singles I've seen are promos for "Into
The Fire" (radio edit / John Fryer mix) and "Terms" (I forget what
the two versions are, I'm waiting for them to stick a price on it
at the store for me).  Are there any non-promo US Sarah singles yet?
Someone emailed me (sorry, lost your mail) about tons of CD-singles
that had already come out in Canada.  Any info appreciated...

Also, I was pleased to find a single Single Gun Theory CD-single %)
the other day.  It has two mixes of "Surrender" (one "extended"),
the normal version of "From a Million Miles," and a cool stripped
down mix of "Take Me Back" with the intial movie dialogue sample
leading into little more than a rhythm track.  I call it the "bass
harmonics mix."  I know it's unlikely, but are there any other SGT
singles, or a different set of mixes on a Nettwerk Canada single or
anything?

--
Larry Spence
larry@csccat.cs.com