Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: AAAARRGH! - Tori Amos ticket for SF show available

From: usenet%agate.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (USENET Administrator)
Date: Fri, 1 May 1992 16:38:14 -0700
Subject: Re: AAAARRGH! - Tori Amos ticket for SF show available
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU

From: deadman@garnet.berkeley.edu (Ben Haller)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 1 May 1992 23:38:13 GMT

>  So, Tori is playing at the same club in about a week.  I'll just have
>to obtain a fake ID.  Not to buy alcohol, for gods' sake, just to get
>into the bloody club...

  It appears, after a little legwork, that I will not be able to obtain
such an ID in time for the concert.  I am so angry I could spit.  Anybody
want a ticket to see Tori Amos in SF?  Anybody want to firebomb a
government building?  Well, if you want the ticket call me, (510) 540-5535,
extension 245.

-Ben Haller (deadman@garnet.berkeley.edu)