Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE CHORDS

From: colb@ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU (Colin Burvill)
Date: Fri, 1 May 1992 00:39:07 -0700
Subject: KATE CHORDS
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I'm not a regular here, so this may have been canvassed
many times before, in which case, flame at will as long
as you pass on the requested info as well...

Listing through my (complete) KB album discography recently, I noticed
that the shrill sounds of her early voice became almost
a (low end) whisper by her last release (this woman's work??),
so much so that she had to import backing singers.

What happened to her voice?

Ta,
Colin Burvill
colb@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au