Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The answer to the _Be_Kind_To_My_Mistakes_ question!?

From: rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)
Date: Fri, 1 May 1992 01:37:11 -0700
Subject: The answer to the _Be_Kind_To_My_Mistakes_ question!?
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.Spies.COM

        I talked to Andrew Marvick today and he says he had an answer to the
question, which he had originally heard from someone else.  The question I
had posed was what did Kate mean by "this" in the line:

 It is this that brings us together.

        in the song Be_Kind_To_My_Mistakes.  Andrew's theory is that at the
beggining and at the end of the song the background vocals say "love", which
is what the line refers to.  Also, near the end of the song, it seems that
maybe they spell out L-O-L-O-, which could be them "spelling out" love.

        Thanks to Jody for the Tori stuff.  I always like interviews much
more then reviews!  :-)

Ron Hill

--
INTERNET:  rhill@netlink.cts.com (Ron Hill)