Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori's schedule?

From: kkluge@Materna.DE (Klaus Kluge)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1992 01:34:33 -0700
Subject: Re: Tori's schedule?
To: unido!rec-music-gaffa@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

70003.1112@CompuServe.COM (Nick Murray) writes:

>Can someone post Tori Amos's tour date schedule please?
>             Nick
>             70003.1112@compuserve.com

OK, here are some dates.

Very likely most of you won't be interested in her performances
in Germany, but I missed her in the first weeks of March because
I only found out two weeks later. So this is for Love-Hounds and
Ectophiles in Germany:

Jun. 5       Frankfurt, Alte Oper
Jun. 5/6/7   Rock am Ring
Jun. 8       Hamburg (opening for Luka Bloom)

Claudia and I will go to Frankfurt. If you should be there, you
can recognize us from our Happy Rhodes T-shirts. :)

 He thought he was gonna die. But he didn't.   | Klaus Kluge
 She thought she could never cope but she did. | klaus@inphobos.w.open.de
 We thought it was all over. But it wasn't     |--------------------------
 ...... it hadn't started yet.         (KaTe)  | aka Cosmic Vagabond