Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori on Video, Tori in S.D., Footwear

From: lester@gandalf.etdesg.TRW.COM (Jeff Lester)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1992 14:06:36 -0700
Subject: Tori on Video, Tori in S.D., Footwear
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Jeff Burka writes:

>Yes, Woj, I did get it on tape--the same tape as the MTV stuff.
>
>Sorry, but right now I have no way of copying videotapes, so I'd appreciate
>not getting requests for copies...;-)

O.K. So Jeff can't copy it. Is there anyone out there who would be willing to
make me a videotape of the Tori MTV show and Letterman performance (both if
possible)??????

>Well, for you Tori fans in the area....I recently saw an ad in the Reader
>saying that Tori Amos will be playing at Sound FX on May 10th (sunday).

Tickets for her performance in Los Angeles on May 11th went on sale a week ago.
Unfortunately she is playing at a venue (The Roxy) way to small for her, so
they sold out immeadiately.

>I have footwear (very cleverly evading the B-word) of their concert in
>Reykjavik, sometime in March if i remember correctly.

The folks on the Pink Floyd mailing list ECHOES coined the phrase ROIO -
"Recordings Of (possibly) Illegitimate Origin."

-Jeff Lester