Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori in Cambridge

From: young@binah.cc.brandeis.edu
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1992 10:58:43 -0700
Subject: Tori in Cambridge
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@news.cs.brandeis.edu (USENET News System)

Just got tickets for Tori's Tuesday night show at Nightstage in Cambridge, MA.
Guess I couldn't ignore the rave reviews she's been getting all over the place
any longer, so I sloshed over to Nightstage in last night's rain and snapped up
what I think may have been the last ticket.  Whew - just in time!  I was
wondering whether anybody out in Net-Land might be planning to attend and, if
so, whether said people might want to meet up before the show.  E-mail any

-Bruce Young
(young@brandeis.edu)