Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sugarcubes

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1992 17:25:28 -0700
Subject: Re: Sugarcubes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Fake-Sender: usenet@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: USENET News <news@cs.dal.ca>

In article <66091@apple.Apple.COM> jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka) writes:

>Apparently the Sugarcubes are going to be on Arsenio Hall's show sometime
>next week.  I have no idea which night, but wanted to warn the folks out there
>who might be interested.
>
>Jeff

thanks! are you sure that they are doing arsenio?? If anything I would have
thought they would be on dennis miller. (or letterman) - but miller is better
because they all get to play. I don't wanna see Paul Shaefer(sp?) when I
could see Magga!

I've watched Aresenio for a total of maybe an hour (spread over 10 shows?)
and the only bands he has seem to be rap and soul kinda stuff. I'm a diehard
cubes fan and I don't want to be taping the wrong show.

Could you check to make sure which show they are on - just in case...

thanks again
Michael Graham       "Droppin' science like Galileo dropped the orange."
graham@ug.cs.dal.ca