Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Classic Albums repeat

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1992 05:56:36 -0700
Subject: Classic Albums repeat
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

For UK Hounds:
The BBC are repeating the edition of Classic Albums featuring Kate Bush
and Hounds of Love on Radio 1 on Tuesday 28th April at 9.00pm.
So if you missed it the first time round - now's your chance.

Neil

P.S. I thought the Freddy Mercury/AIDS Awareness concert was great
and I am not a big Queen fan. However, I must be getting old as that
was the first time I had heard Metallica and the first time I had even
heard of Extreme!

--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk