Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

AUGH!

From: MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1992 12:23:45 -0700
Subject: AUGH!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Hi!

So 10,000 Maniacs played in Amherst, about 45 minutes from me, and I could've

And I thought the net was supposed to be a great source of information. :P
  |Meredith Tarr                      "Get to the point you sappy wimps|
  |Wesleyan University                 I haven't got a lifetime        |
  |Middletown, CT                      Simplicity is beauty            |
  |USA, Earth                          Are there poets less sublime?"  |
  |mtarr@eagle.wesleyan.edu                            -Happy Rhodes   |