Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I do not!

From: saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu (Saurav Misra)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1992 13:27:31 -0700
Subject: I do not!
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

mthorn@madvax.uop.edu writes:
"saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu(Saurav Misra) pontificates:"

I most certainly do not pontificate!
Well, maybe sometimes...I always thought I harangued. Heh heh...
Anyway, I managed to get my hands on a free Wendy Mahary CD. I even
forget what the title of the damn thing is, but it's surprisingly good!
I especially enjoyed
"How do I get over you"...quite an upbeat little ditty. Stylistically,
the songs are all over the place. Anyone else heard this?
Maybe female solo singers are coming back in vogue. Has anyone seen the video
for some tune called "Damn, I wish I was your lover"? I forget the singer's
name, something Nelson maybe?
   As a last little rejoinder, may I suggest that Vickie, who we all know
has a radio show spotlighting female artists, play the new L7 record
(Bricks are Heavy) - I just heard it yesterday...egad! Heavyheavyheavy. My
head still hurts and there is a dent in the counter where I banged it.
Well, enough timewasting.
saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.edu
(Saurav Misra)