Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Diamanda Discography

From: buckmr@rpi.edu (Ron Buckmire)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1992 20:11:14 -0700
Subject: Re: Diamanda Discography
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

VENTURE@brownvm.brown.edu (Annie Leonard) writes:

>Hello Hounds,

>Does anyone have a handy updated Diamanda Galas discography they
>would be willing to send my way?  I'm interested in editorial
>opinions about how to go about introducing oneself to Diamanda and
>her music, as well as the basic discography.

Well, THE PLAGUE MASS is *brilliant*. I've also heard ``You Must Be Certain Of
The Devil'' but it isn't as good as The Plague Mass [which was recorded *live*]

How is her new album "The Singer"? The _Times_ and the _Voice_ seemed to like it.

--
RON BUCKMIRE, 11 Colvin Circle, Troy, NY 12180-3735.
uunet!rpi.edu!buckmr||buckmr@rpitsmts.bitnet||buckmr@rpi.edu||+1 518 276 8910