Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1992-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Le Moon Seven Times Info/Update

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1992 23:26:22 -0700
Subject: Re: Le Moon Seven Times Info/Update
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com (Love-Hounds)

The following was created and performed by woj@remus.rutgers.edu:

|brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield) sez:
[...]
|>     I agree.  I think Miranda is the best song for popularity's sake, but
|>My Medicine and Motion may be more attention grabbing, I don't know.

|i listened to the tape a feww more times and thought about it and decided
|that "her house" and "my medicine" were better tracks that "miranda". i
|dunno why either, but they just seem to be good together and also display
|those qualities i was talking about before (showcasing new strengths, etc).
|
|and what is the song "motion"? no song of that name appears on the tape i
|have. is this one of the new ones? or a renamed old one?

     What is the track listing on your tape?  There is indeed a song called
Motion that got on at least the tape I have.  Is your cassette label blue?
It may not include all of the studio tracks, but that's complete speculation.

|and "sweet magnolias" can be the followup power ballad. ;)

     No joke!  That's a favorite song of some of my friends.

[...]
|but hard, thing to do. but really, word of mouth is often the best - and
|in this case, the m7x has electronic dissemination at its disposal as
|well...

     Huh?  Wot?  ;-)
     They're also working on constant gigging.  ;)/2

[...]
|don't let brant nelson hear you say that. he'll castrate you! ;)

     Uh-oh!  (Inside joke for fans of Heavy Metal, the movie.)

--
							Ken.
[Mail&info via finger:  brownfld@uiuc.edu]  brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu